Monday, June 16, 2008

Technological Difficulties

The past couple days have just not been my days...

My tech stuff has decided to revolt! First I screwed up my iPhone
after restoring it to a non jailbroken state. It just would
activate. Finally fixed it after a long night of frustration.

Now, my computer has decided to screw up. I didn't do it this time!
I have figured out how to get it booted up, but it is strange. I have
to unplug it, let it sit 20 minutes, plug it back in and turn it on.
Means I can't just restart if I need to... I think its my video card.

So, now I have the "buy entirely new shit" bug. I got myself a newegg
wishlist set up. Figured up a really sweet system for $280. Though I
can't really afford it at the moment. I may just by a piece of it
here and there.

Anywho... That is all.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

maddiehazel said...

you know what i understand? technological difficulties. oh what did we do back in the 90s when we didn't have this stuff???

Unknown said...

Its hard to remember really. Its kinda funny ya know... The things we use to simplify our lives generally only complicate matters in the end. But I love my toys!

Qik

Live or Latest Video from My iPhone.