Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Birthday Boy

Yeah, thats me.

I got an email from a forum i am a member of just now wishing me a happy birthday.  Shit, i guess im older now.  28 to be exact...

Its time for me to start my crisis i think.  Who am I?  What am I Doing?  Where am I going?

All that shit.

I had three beers this evening.  A long conversation with Jordan and a lot introspective self examination (which never turns out well).

Now i am listening to a "Genius" playlist on my iPhone while typing this blog entry.

Here's to me!  Huzzah!

2 comments:

maddiehazel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

oh - and welcome to the old train. don't analyze it too much. it gets you no where.

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh... The old train. Where does this thing go?

I had a pretty good birthday I guess.. I will try not to analyze it too much, but ya know. Easier said than done! :)

Qik

Live or Latest Video from My iPhone.