Monday, August 1, 2011

The water is fine, come Swim

As of Sunday, July 31st my debut album is complete! I am talking full on gold master release to manufacture stuff here. Albeit this will be a digital only release to begin with (iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, etc...) It is set to be released on August 16 2011.

Three years of deep thought and a decade of experience has grown this record, has permeated the music with actual feelings and emotional discord (I know, right? Me, emotions?). I started writing the material in ernest in October 2010 if i am not mistaken. Wrapped up the the actual track list in May. Took three months off to reflect on whats been done and see if its really what i meant to say in my own way. Oh, yes, yes it is exactly what i want to convey to the listener. Its like a tattoo in some ways, i thought maybe i would get it done and then regret it. I don't in the slightest.

Basically what i am trying to say here is that i am releasing a record August 16th and you should buy it from your store of choice. I have a few stories to tell you if only you'll listen.

The album itself is titled "Swim".

No comments:

Qik

Live or Latest Video from My iPhone.