Thursday, August 28, 2008

Domain and Other

So, I went ahead and got http://www.jrollans.com

Nothing there at the moment, except for a template thing that I
uploaded so it would show an error message. Now I just have to put
together a site!

Other... I really hate my job, I'm bored and completely
understimulated by reality lately. More and more I am feeling a
complete lack of control over any of my surroundings, not that I am a
"control freak" mind you. Just some amount of control is needed to be
a fully functional human.

Now I realize there is that whole seize the day thing. I'm really
just not sure what I am seizing...

Ok, I guess that's enough.

- Jonathan (via iPhone)

2 comments:

maddiehazel said...

so does this mean a possible familiar scenic change?

Unknown said...

ya know, i dont know. at this point, its all up in the air. lots of reasons to do that, only a couple reasons not to...

Qik

Live or Latest Video from My iPhone.