Saturday, August 16, 2008

To Do's & To Don't's

I got some stuff accomplished music wise tonight. Got all the levels
sorted out on my newest (newish) project. It was really tedious, but
hopefully it will sound a bit better for it.

I also started working on something new with the previously mentioned
BeatMaker along with some guitar. Not sure if I'm going to try and do
vocals with the limited gear I have up here with me. Hell, I was
barely comfortable with my own vocals when I was doing it back in
Texas with the kickass studio I practically lived in!

Anyhow, just gotta finalize a track order now, then I can start
getting it online in some digital stores (that and cover art, which is
almost done as well).

That is all.

- Jonathan (via iPhone)

No comments:

Qik

Live or Latest Video from My iPhone.