Monday, May 26, 2008

My Girl

Yes, I have a girlfriend.  She is super cool, sweet and caring.  We have a lot of stuff in common.  Her name is Jordan and she is the best thing to happen to me in years.

She has this really cute accent too, I can't really describe it, but its new to me.  Really beautiful green eyes.

She has shown me some really cool stuff around this area.  A really pretty waterfall named Cunningham Falls.  A view of a valley from the side of a mountain. We checked out the Baltimore inner harbor together, which was pretty cool.

Though one of the neatest things, the way we can just be together not having to do anything.  Totally into just "being" there, ya know?  Just enjoying eachothers company...

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Qik

Live or Latest Video from My iPhone.