Friday, April 15, 2005

Days of the week

You know, the other night i had an epiphany. Why do all the days in the week have "day" appended to them? We know they are days, right? I mean we dont call months like that, "Hey, its Novembermonth!". Or any other measurement of time for that matter! Seriously, when i tell someone the time i dont say "Its fourhours and thirtytwominutes o'clock"...

Stop the madness!

Lets do this:

1. Take the *day* off of the days of the week.

Mon Tues Wednes Thurs Fri Sat Sun... Now here is the brilliant part.

2. New designation for time of "day".

If someone asks you "What are you doing SaturDAY?". You would reply with what you are doing during the DAYtime! Only, you reply "Though i am not free SaturNIGHT. I have plans."

3. Lets quit calling them days too.

Cycles. Day/Night. There is just as much day as there is night. STOP THE MADNESS! it is an insult to the collective intelligence of the planet EARTH!

Besides, it is an oxymoron to say "I am free SaturDAYNIGHT." I mean come on people!! Day Night?! Is that dumb?

So, how can you help?

Simple, change you lifestyle to reflect that which i discuss here. and/or send me as much money as you can come with...

- jMr.

P.S. I hope everyone has a nice Fricycle.

No comments:

Qik

Live or Latest Video from My iPhone.