Thursday, April 21, 2005

Interesting?

So recently i watched this movie called Primer. What is it about you say?

Well, TIME TRAVEL!

I am a sucker for time travel flicks. My favorite trilogy being Back To The Future of course.

Primer was a very odd movie about temporal manipulation (big words). -->

Why was it odd? Well, let me explain it this way.

It was like what it would really be like if you discovered limited time travel (ie, 24 hours either way).

I dont want to give to much of the movie away...

Two friends/inventors are working a way to create and sustain more power from a source than the source puts out. And then... BAM! Time Machine!! So they start screwing around, creating duplicates of themselves (very strange). It was overall a good Sci-fi flick indeed. I recommend it for consumption.

- jMr.

No comments:

Qik

Live or Latest Video from My iPhone.