Monday, April 18, 2005

Midnight Oil

Burning the Midnight Oil. Who said that?

Well, i think it almost every night. My days are filled with normal tasks of everyday life. While my nights on the other hand are late ones. I stay up all night either working on music, web developing (this site is just about done) or any other thing that i happen to need to get done.

Such as:

1. I am still having a problem with MySQL. Here it is -

For some reason no DB users are allowed access to any DB, table, etc... They were working just fine. Well, one user can access the DBs. Root can, but that is not a good idea to have all my stuff accessing the DBs from the root account! I can login from the mysql cli under a console. I can even use a few different GUIs on my iBook and my pc. All users can login this way, but when they try to login from phpBB2 to fetch data, i get "could not connect..." errors! It does this with any web script the uses a MySQL backend. Its wonky...

2. Something secret has been in the works for quite a while... I would say more, but it is a secret...

3. Bus Hop. A lot of recording has been going on with Bus Hop...

4. Relax time. Yes, i sometimes like to sit and do nothing. Watch a movie. No COMPUTERS, no MUSIC!

5. Uh, thats about it.

-jMr.

No comments:

Qik

Live or Latest Video from My iPhone.